[DL] Hex cards

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:28:54 -0500
>From: dlhoff1@charter.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] Our first foray into DL Original Recipe
[snip]

>2) Have any of your spell chuckers do up a 3x5 card for each spell they
>know. That way, instead of having to look through a 120 page book past
>all of the spells they don't know for the one they want to cast, they
>can just sort through a small stack of cards. I also use this for the
>bad guys, writing down stuff like black magic powers. hexes, harrowed
>powers, etc. In fact, if you have a bunch of cards made up, and you need
>to quickly make up an NPC with some powers, you can just deal him out
>some cards from the appropriate stack.

I was actually working on a website that would have the hexes listed in a
3x5 format just for this, but I got a lacklucster response from my test
group & haven't finished it.  If there is anyone out there who would like to
see the unfinished list, send me a email directly, not on the DL list.  I
don't want to send a bunch a yahoos over to an unfinished site.

Jeff S