Re: [DL] More info Kansas and Colorado?

At 04:24 PM 10/1/2002, Brumy8@aol.com wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>          This is just a general question for anyone who might know where
> I can get more information them.  Anyone know where I could find more
> info on Kansas and Colorado for use in DL? I know there is supposed to be
> an Epitaph that is going to deal with Dodge City, but is there going any
> more informtion on Denver?

         _Tales o' Terror: 1877_, to both questions.

>    Perhaps there will eventually be a reginal source book on the Disputed
> Lands?

         Doubtful, but that is prime _Epitaph_ material.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_