Re: [DL] Another Silly Question

On Sunday, September 29, 2002, at 01:40  PM, 3 Fingered Jack wrote:

> Good advice Brett
> I will grab one of my Posse During the Week and do
> some test combats with the templates

Some friends did it while learning D&D 3e and I wish I had had a chance
to do it for Deadlands. Using one or two palyers and the marshall means
the group is smaller and can go slower, and template characters means
there's no emotional involvement if a character gets wasted...

I may be starting a Heavy gear roleplaying campaign when one side of my
deadlands game peters out (either because of the heroes doing very good
or very bad) and I plan on running one or more solo adventures to help
establish character backgrounds and let me learn that system...