[DL] Dogsledding in DL (For PEG, if they are watching)

Hey all,

    This is just a quick quarry to see if anyone out there knows of dogsledding rules (official or unofficial) that can be used with DL. I ask because the Great Weird North has a dogsled as new gear, but it doesn't contain rules on dogsledding.  (Oddly, it doesn't include stats for sled dogs either.) Were these left out on accident?  Will they be plugged into an Epitaph?
     Anyone with thier own home-grown rules, will ya please let me know about 'em? Thanks! =D