Re: [DL] Deadland online d20 help

I know a little bit about Deadlands and d20. What you
need my man?

Fred J.

--- Lee Best <leebest00@hotmail.com> wrote:

>      Trying to find out who the contact person is
> for Deadlands online. Also
> what suppliments are allowed etc.
>      Any information would be helpful.
>                                           Thanks,
>                                                  Lee

=====
I've had it up to here. Listening to a small segment of people trying to put down America. America's the greatest land on Earth and we oughta be proud of what we have. I'm proud of America. I'm proud of our people and I'm going to prove it. We're American and damn proud of it!

Dink - Green Mind