[DL] DL Fonts

Hi all,
	A few years back, PEG posted the various fonts used in its books on the
website, and I just recently found that said fonts are among the countless
casualties of my summertime computer troubles.
	Therefore, I was wondering if any of you good folks still had these fonts,
and would be willing to share. I have managed to recover all but the
Leawood font (used for main text in DL books), so that's the one I'm most
interested in reacquiring.
	If you have the Leawood font, please email it to me privately--careful not
to send it to the Listservers!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_