Re: [DL] Hello

In a message dated 10/20/02 4:03:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grithtech@yahoo.com writes:

<< Howdy,

 Marshal Dregg here,
 Just wanted welcome ya to the group, looking forward
 to chat'n with ya. >>

Danke Marshal,
    I'm more than looking forward to the conversations that will be happening
on the list.  Can you let me know what kind of things that get discussed here
most of the time?
    As for myself, I've just become part of the pheonoma that is known as
Deadlands as a player this year (been drawing characters for freinds in the
past).  I've been interested in playing Shootists, Gamblers and Hucksters
(though i have been contemplating playing a Mad Scientist quite recently).
Does anyone have any suggestions for what hexes to get started with?  I was
wondering if it was ok to post characters here on the list for everyone to
give advice to tweak them out for survivability?

Richard