[DL] Movie Review?

Ok, I know it might be considered Off Topic but just rented a movie with a
fairly DL concept.  Its called "Stage Ghost."

"A stage coach comes riding into a station without its passengers or crew.
An arrow comes out of no where and sticks into the door.  The message
attached says, 'Give it back.'"

Now, considering all the "star power," and i use that term loosely, i would
hafta say its a fairly good cheap film.  Has plenty of movie gaffs but if
you watch it as a DL adventure,  I am sure you might see some thing fun
about it.  It isn't Oscar-worthy but no means but its something that makes
anyone who has ran or played in a scenario say:  "Been there, done that."

Just thought I would toss that out.

C M Hylton

ps:  On a real side note:  Go see "Spirited Away."  Trust me.  Its like
seeing "Alice in Wonderland" or "Wizard of Oz" for the first time.