Re: [DL] Off topic question

At 05:42 PM 10/22/2002, Greg wrote:
>I was in one of the gaming shops that I go to and found an old Pinnacle
>game called Brave New World.  Actually it was one of the supplement books,
>but it also has AEG stamped on it.  Is this still available?

         Alderac not only stopped producing the game, but according to its
creator Matt Forbeck (AKA: The Genetic Jackhammer), they sent all the BNW
backstock to the recyclers. So the only place you'll find it is on store
shelves or eBay.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_