Re: [DL] A Few Deadmen More...

In a message dated 10/23/02 12:44:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Theprodgialson@aol.com writes:

<<
     There is also a reference to confederate Bufflo Soldiers based out of
Ft.
 Apache Arizonia thus my use of Confederate Bufflo Soldiers..

 Richard

oops.  Ft. Apache New Mexico... Sorry about that.  Had to look in my book
again..  Said the Buffalo soldiers astationed at Ft. Apache New Mexico where
getting ambushed by Apahces firing form high passes, so the commander used
his own money to buy five rocket packs.  they became known as the "Flying
Buffaloes"