Re: [DL] (DL) Gaming Atmosphere Question

This is actually a pretty awesome idea.  I had a
somewhat similar idea... but instead of a man with a
harmonica, I was thinking of having a Johnny Cash "Man
in Black" guitar-slinger type follow the group and pop
up occasionally.

He wouldn't of been death, but would be a bad omen
whenever he'd show up.

Mike