[DL] non-supernatural veteran/mysterious pasts

I'm working on a non-deadlands setting for my posse using Deadlands
rules. I was trying to make some veteran/ mysterious past tables for this
world, but I was having some problems. The world is nowhere nearly as
magical and supernatural as deadlands. so, I was wondering if any of you
out there had any non-supernatural or lightly supernatural
veteran/mysterious past ideas i could use. I'd tell you more about the
world, but I'm trying to keep it a secret from the players until we play
it, and some of them are on this list.

Thanks

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!