Re: [DL] Night Train d20 (Spoilers and Tinhorn Questions)

> >To translate them into rough D20 terms
>

> Wait a tick....
>

> Players: SCRAM!

> Just FYI, Nosferatus already have D20 stats in
> Horrors of the Weird West.

That they do. Bite damage of 1d4+3, energy drain with
a save DC of 10, 13 HP, and AC of 12 doesn't really
make for a player-killing monster though. Unless the
players are around level 1-3 or already suffering from
"random" bad luck like botched reliability rolls or
being thrashed by an angry mob.

I'm going to pump up the speed (Dex, init, maybe an
extra attack), give 'em pointier claws, and a CON
drain instead of the ability to hand out negative
levels. It makes bookkeeping easier, and has always
been more fun to me. I'll keep the fast healing that
HotWW lists though, unless it doesn't seem fast
enough.

And the zombie? Heh. He'll just be mean.

Thanks fer the help everyone.

Zach.