Re: [DL] New Marshal joining the list

At 11:48 PM 11/3/2002, Jesper Bųje <2698454m001@mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:
>Hi there
>
>Just wanted me to introduce my self, im a 22 year old dane, who have been so
>fascinated by DL since I saw the book for the very first time, and thats
>about 5(-6?) years ago. But fist here for a coupel of months ago I got a
>real, "serious", group started up. Playing 2-3 times a month.
>
>Well dosent want all that much, just wanted to say hi :)

Howdy, pardner!
         Welcome to the list--don't be shy about speakin' up, either.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_