Re: [DL] looking for a missing relic marshals only

 --- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote: > Quoting Martin Ward
<martinward@xcountry.tv>:

> > I can vaguely remember such an story from one of the books, but
> can't find
> > anything. I've looked at Ghost Dancers, Quick and the Dead, the
> basic book
> > and Tales of Terror. And I am sure it is in one of the early
> sourcebooks to
> > come out.
>
> The reference to the ghost shirt from Adobe Walls was definately a
> web offering
> back in the dawn of time.

Yep Lisa and Allan are right, it was on the web a while ago.  It's one
of the articles that made you click on the Marshal's logo to find out
the full information and was headed Isatai's Vests.  I have a copy on
my hard disk and will pass it on to deadlander.

Cheers

Roy