RE: [DL] RAW BRAVADO

In the back of Rascals, Varmints and Critters 2 are the rules to run a Werewolf PC.  Its all based around corruption points that the player gets when he changes into the beast at will.  He has no choice at the full moon however so gets no points for that and only a ledgend chip can buy off one point of corruption.

Silver causes more damage now (something like +2 points per die of damage) and just being in contact with silver causes 1 wind per round.

One member of my party was a werewolf for a time.  One night he was at a dinner party that all the forks, spoons and knives were made out of silver (silverwear I know).  He had to sit thru it and try to get thru the meal that was really just big assesd hunks of meat (hey they were in Texas).

This character did, however, die in a rather amusing way.  On the night of a full moon I would draw a card and see what happend while he was away.  On this night I drew a black joker so he got caught in a chicken coop by a farmer who then proceeded to put both barrels of his shotgun into the wolf/man's skull (its what I rolled to hit).  Needless to say he was a not all there when it was over and the farmer wanted to make sure he was dead so he doused him with oil and lit him up.  As he burned he went to go fetch the local Texas Ranger (who was one of the party members and did not know the dark little secret wolf boy was keeping).

Well, you get the picture of what happend next.

Carl

 Peter King <innomne@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hiya Folks,

Well, sorry to bore everyone again with the tales from the trails of my game over here in the uk but one of my possee really pulled one out of the woodwork tonight.

Facing down against a werewolf, the posee were somewhat undergunned, and fired their last rounds into this wolf walkin howlin dude. Noting that the darn critter ust won't stay down one of the members, a mr Jebadia Bane tells the possee to get the hell out of there, he will hold it. After a most touching show of comradery ending with the words, "if one of us don't stay, we all die" the possee left him to his doom, or so they thought.

Mano a mano, jeb faced down the wolf, and in words not totally stunning the rest of the group (including the marshal) said "right, box the ********""

And so, in true queensbury style mr bane boxed a were wolf, what is even  more terrifying is the fact that he won.

He of course has become one himself but the act itself I felt was worth sharing.

Regards to all

Peter King

AKA Judge David Gabriel & Chance Black

Do you Yahoo!?