Subject: Re: [DL] Characters from Tom Cashman's Site?

I have hard copies of Brisco County Jr, Lord Bolder, Jim West, Artemus Gordon and Cain from Kung Fu.  I would have to type them up (ie take a little bit), but if you are interested, let me know...  can anybody tell me if this is illegal?  Since I didn't create it and am passing it on?  I've always been curious about this and you guys seem more than smart enough to know this.

Thanks,
Butch

"The hardest part about this world is living in it."
-Buffy Summers, shortly before she jumps off a tower to save the world, again.