Re: [DL] Characters from Tom Cashman's Site?

captrose@magicaldesk.com jawed:

> Subject: Subject: Re: [DL] Characters from Tom Cashman's Site?
>
> I have hard copies of Brisco County Jr, Lord Bolder, Jim West, Artemus Gordon and Cain from Kung Fu.  I would have to type them up (ie take a little bit), but if you are interested, let me know...  can anybody tell me if this is illegal?  Since I didn't create it and am passing it on?  I've always been curious about this and you guys seem more than smart enough to know this.
>
> Thanks,
> Butch

Would appreciate it greatly, amigo. As far as I know, most fan-created
stuff like character conversions and such are fair game for tradin', so
long as you attribute the original creator if you can.

> "The hardest part about this world is living in it."
> -Buffy Summers, shortly before she jumps off a tower to save the world, again.

One of our Deadlands Marshall's introduced us to the 1876 Slayer, in a
little cowtown situated over a minor Hellmouth. Heh, heh...

Gary