Re: What books are there to come? Re: [DL] Spoiler info (SHANE)

I think Tales of terror is the only book that would be redundant. All of
the area source books are helpful no matter the year, however, you may
want to wait on getting Lost Angels until you've run the Devils Tower
Trilogy. with character source books, it's the new powers that are the
most usful so dates don't matter al that much. And if you want to cut
corners, you can get Hexarcana to cover Martial Artists, Metal Mages, and
Voodoo instead of the box sets. But then you don't get the cool location
information.

Dave