Re: [DL] question on D20 Deadlands: Weird West..

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 02:55  PM, Theprodgialson@aol.com
wrote:
> <<  don't have my books handy to check here at work, but
>  have you looked at any of the Way o' books?
>  Specifically for what you are asking about, Way o' the
>  Gun and Way o' the New Science.

> So far the only one i have seen has been the Way o' the Huckster...
> but i
> think ill start looking for the others now..  thanks <g>

I'm no too familiar with the d20 Deadlands products, but the standard
modus operandi for Pinnacle seems to be to provide only a base 'get you
by' description in the base book, then add more powers, special
edges/hindrances, etc. to the expansion books. While sometimes it's
annoying (In Hell on Earth classic, the Junkers get a somewhat critical
re-write between versions) it allows them to develop what people want.