Re: [DL] Blood Mage Question

At 09:07 PM 11/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >That's what I was thinking.  As magic goes, the Whatley's have an
 >interesting twist (ed).  But, its very few as compared to Huxsters.  I think
 >I may do some conversion of a few (the more insidious) members of the
 >Huxster's spell book.

Point of order - the "good" (ie read - not absolutely twisted and bent)
Whateleys have an interesting twist.

The Whateleys that have continued the, er, family business can use the full
black magic mojo.  The system in Black Circle is for PCs trying to be the,
er, white sheep of the family.

But yeah - the breadth of available options for a blood mage is somewhat
limited, mostly due to it being only a section of a larger book.  If you
convert a few Hucksters over, don't forget to compensate for the now
missing check on hucksters - backlash.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered
where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the
circus, and a clown killed my dad.
                 - Jack Handey