[DL] some more d20 DL Questions..

Hi again everyone,
    I have a few more d20 Deadlands: The Weird West questions. Hopefully
everyone on the list can help on this...  I've been going over the D20 Modern
RPG and there are things in it that seem to work pretty great for a more hard
core and realistic universe with some paranormal happenings (much like the
Deadlands setting)..

    1.) A spell list for the Hucksters, Blessed and Shaman...  I know that
you've mentioned that the D&D, 3rd Ed. Spell lists (minus a few spells listed
in the magic section of the core rulebooks).  I'm trying to decide what
spells to allow in my campaign setting.

    2.) Steampunk gizmos.  I'm wanting to use Automations and Steampunk
augemenation (arms and legs and all that jaz)...  Is there anything out with
the stats for that for d20?  Or is all those goodies in the Way of the New
Science book?

    3.) Has anyone thought up any new Presitge Classes?  I have been thinking
of a prestige class that can be used for Mounties, US Marshals and CS
Marshals...  I just wanted to know if anyone else has already beat me too it.

    4.) Is there any websites that are devoted to supporting the d20
Deadlands campaigns?

Take care and stay safe,
Richard