RE: [DL] Legend Chips

I took a blue chip, and got out my miniature paints. I painted it so it looked like a steel chip that was old and rusty. I also have an old bronze looking one with the green patina. I used the blue chips ‘cause I got a mess of them lying around.

Yuri

I never could figure out if you add Legend Chips with a new chip and just mark it with an L or whatever or use a white chip already in the chip pool and write an L on it and drop it back in...any advice?

Chad H.