RE: [DL] New Hindrance

In Heroic, it just says that you cannot turn down a plea for help.
Example, if you are heroic and someone asks you to go kill a local critter,
you must help them. With Semper Fi, you don't have to help them, but if you
choose to you must attempt to shoot at them before anyone else, and cannot
leave the battle before all of your posse leaves first.