Re: [DL] Mr. Beaseley (Potential Spoiler)

At 05:06 AM 11/19/2002, Mr. Daniel Dimitroff wrote:
>  I'm marshalin' a small Deadland posse for the first time and am running
>  them thru a continuation of In Search of Mr. Beaseley short story by John
>  R. Pythyon in _The Good, The Bad, And The Dead_.
>
>  I've been able to to flesh out the story pretty well and have written up
>  Sandy, both Harrowed and not, considering how the first scene plays out.
>
>  I'm having more problems coming up with Beasely's stats in a way that
>  doesn't make him too powerful.  I don't really plan on the posse being
>  able to take him down (at least right away).
>
>  I'm also debating on leaving Flatbush a mystery or try and tie it directly
>  to Beasely.
>
>  Any suggestions on Mr. Beaseley?

         I forwarded your email to my nGo brother John Phythyon, and he
sent me the following in reply:

>If it helps the GM at all, I was thinking of Beasely as the Devil when I
>wrote the story. Hence, the name, which is a play on
>Beelzebub.
>
>Best,
>John

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_