Re: Re: [DL] Maps?

 --- traviso@verizon.net wrote: > Wow, that looks fantastic!  Have you
tried this out? Is it as nice as
> it sounds???  What about the Knuckleduster Firearms shop? Have you
> looked at that?  Now I just have to figure out which of my kids to
> starve to buy this.
>
> Trav

It is quite good for adding some feel to your western towns and the
Firearms shop is an excellent book - full of chocky goodness on
firearms of the era.

Anyway meant to say - while you are starving your kids for the Cowtown
Creator - you might like to keep it going for a little longer and try
and pick up the Rolemaster: Outlaws supplement 2nd hand somewhere.
It's default setting is Deadwood, if I remember correctly, and has
pages of information on the town at the back and is bound to have a
map.  I'll look it out tonight to confirm.

Cheers

Roy