Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20?

>There's also a movie called The Legend of the Rollerblade Seven that
>features both Joe Estevez AND Frank Stallone. I don't think I need to
>explain the pure cinematic horror that is this movie any further, a
>whatever
>inferences you might make probably don't go far enough.

I don't even want to know what the Fear level of a theatre playing this
movie would be.  All I know is that it would probably make Stone wet his
pants.

Anyways back to D20.  I love Deadlands Classic and although I don't really
like the Deadlands D20 system myself,  I am happy it brings more players to
the PEG Fan Family.

And Lost Colony ROOLZ(even with all the D20 stuff)

Dan