Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20?

In a message dated 11/21/2002 10:27:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, balance@tubas.net writes:

We try. So, any info you can give us on the feasibility of a LC
equivalent to "The Wasted West" or "The Quick and the Dead" I.E. a
setting book to flesh out a few cities, more Anouk tribes, etc.?

The plan is to put out three solo books for LC--that's a book on the anouks, a monster book, and one on the Lab. I'm having some logistical problems with that right now that I need to work out though--which is why I've been a bit cagey about it. ;)

Everything else--more cities, more events, adventures, etc., are in the Epitaph.

Thanks!

Shane