Re: Completely OT (Was Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20?)

The New Gamers Order Listserver is a group of game
industry proffessionals who also happen to be pro
wrestling fans. The main discussion is pro wrestling,
although a game debate does sprout up every once in a
while.

Fred J.
(Not just a member, but also the Owner of the New
Gamers Order Listserver)

--- "Bryan Campbell (Scooter)" <scooterinab@yahoo.ca>