Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20?

In a message dated 11/21/02 2:05:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sosentinel@adelphia.net writes:

<<       Please no one take this as a cue to reignite the debate as to
 which one "ROOLZ" and which one "SUX" or I will take out contract hits on
 you all.

 Deo Vindice,
 Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed. >>

Well, boss...  My prices have gone down this month since i'm running a
speicial... you just pay for the bullets and the expenses! <g>

Richard (yes im joking, kindof...)