Re: [DL] Why do people grumble about deadlands d20?

> > So thus, I leave you with these thoughts. NOTHING sucks more than
> Highlander
> > II. NOTHING.
> >
> Highlander 2?  There was no Highlander 2.  Sure, there was a movie
> called
> Highlander 2, which could have been a pretty decent SF film, IF it
> hadn't
> supposedly been tied to that particular franchise, and IF Connery,
> Lambert,
> and Mike Ironside had been up their usual high standards of acting.
> But
> there was no Highlander 2.

"There can only be one" right? He killed all the immortals right? he
become some super cool demi god right? How is there a second movie? I
don't get it! Did someone hit the big reset button in the sky?

I've never seen it and i don't beleive I will.

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com