[DL] Accessories <Shane>

The other day while looking at the catalogue and was
checking out the accessories.
There's some good stuff... but, are there any plans
for additional official accessories lined up?
Maybe more soundtracks, a different set of playing
cards, or what-not.

Actually, I was talking with some friends the other
day... and we were discussing how kewl it would be to
see an official Deadlands Marshal's badge.  I'm not
talkin' about some cheap plastic toy, I'm talkin'
metal.  Have it look /nearly/ authentic and maybe put
the Deadlands logo on it.  It'd probably be useful
during conventions where LARPing may take place... or
for just the games.  This is something that could be
used for ANY of the games, since lawmen are prevelant
in all of them.
I know I'd fork over the cash for one.  It could
probably even be a limited website exclusive sale.

Well, it's just an idea.

-Iron Marshal Mike