[DL] "Deadlands: The Weird, Weird West" (the TV Show)

Ok... this is just to get some thing started <g> that will be fun and stop al
the d20 deadlands bashing that can show up.  The system doesnt really matter
if you have a good Games Master/Marshal to run the game and a group of good
players who love the setting.  That's what is important. Not the game
mechanics, just the setting and the players playing in it.  Heck, i'd play
something with a horrible system like ROLEMASTER where it takes a month to
make a character if the games master has created a really killer setting.
Hell i use to play Traveller when it came out, and ended up having to play a
character who was older than my grandfather.
    In the end, it's not the Mechanics, it's the setting that matters.

Now on with the intro for a new TV Show...
    Cue banjo and harmonica music and Bruce Campbell doing the introduction:

    Well, here's a quick rundown of what's happened to screw things up for
all you Tinhorns out there.  It's 1877 and for those of you how don't already
know the War Between the States is still going on strong with no end is
sight.  If you're asking how that can be, quit your belly aching...  So this
aint how your history books recorded it. Deal with it, we have. It's all the
fault of this renegade Indian shaman who happens to call himself Raven, and
his little band of followers known as the "Last Sons." They did something
that caused Hell to come Knocking on our front door, and stupid us we opened
it.
    Welcome to the Weird West, welcome to the Deadlands.

    How's that sound for the intro? or should it have a little more bite to
it?

    Who else should we

richard