Re: [DL] the cackler...anything changed since years past???

The statement below is EXACTLY why I like Classic DL over d20 DL. Don't get
me wrong, I love d20. Hell I was a playtester for 3rd Edition & I play in a
D&D campaign. But when I play Deadlands I want the cards, the chips, the
flavor. It's one of the only RPG games where the rules reflect the setting,
& that's cool as Hell. :)