[DL] Another Dominion Question

Yet another dominion question, but first a little spoiler space

Ok I have my harrowed entering the Hunting Grounds, spirit only, next
week and he's wondering what'll happen.  Generally from reading
Ghostdancers I figure his spirit will be out of his body and the
manitou will find itself all on it's lonesome, uncontested.

I'm figuring that while he's in the Hunting Grounds I should forget the
dominion checks at the start of the session and freeze his dominion
(8:2 to the manitou) until he steps back out - and let him figure it
out on his own.

Does this sound right?

Cheers

Roy