Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

> > OK, quick question... Is the Manitou's spirit 'fixed' or does it raise
> > if it is drawn as equal to the character's and the character raises his
> > spirit?
>
> I'm not certain, but I would have to say that the manitou's die type
raises as
> well.  But I'd give the 2 points of dominion straight to the player,
though.

I'd have to take the oppositte stance and say that it doesn't go up.  It's
still the same spirit that possesed him.  If it gets better it should be on
it's own merit.  Perhaps the Marshall should give it bounty points to use on
spitirt for the mayhem it causes while in control?  When it gets enough...

Shane