[DL] Precious Metal Value...

A player asked me this question last night, and I had to stall since I
really had no
idea.

What is the going rate
in the weird west of precious metals?
Ghosrock is $100 a pound (according to smith & robards)
but what about silver, or gold?

A related question to this, how much to silver weapons cost in the
weird west?

--
Thanks
Luke McCampbell

"Look ... you can have an appointment at any time, right? So therefore
any appointment exits in potentiona ... Any particularly appointment
simply collapses the waveform, ... I merely select the most likely one
from the projected matrix."

- The Disorganizer Demon, _Jingo_, Terry Pratchet