Re: [DL] handout's

I have a word document of basically a Deadlands
Character Sheet with all the text taken off of it.
So, it looks like a picture of a beat up piece of
paper.  It's in the background and already set for
text to be written over it.
I've used it for various handouts I've created for my
characters.

If anyone wants it, I can email it as an attachment.
I'd post it, but I don't know how people feel about
attachments being sent onto the Listserv.

-Iron Marshal Mike