RE: [DL] Wow! Talk about a bunch of posts! / Accessories Continued

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> > Actually, the people I purchased mine from have a
> Texas Ranger badge.  It's
> > okay because it is a reproduction of the old
> Ranger badge, not the current
> > one they use.  It even has the slight embossing of
> a peso on the back as if
> > it was made out of a coin.
>
> It is not okay in Texas, at least according to the
> Texas Ranger website.
> Reproductions of any type are not allowed, iirc.

From what I read, I think it's a problem if you wear
it in public trying to pass it off as the real-deal.
Being from Texas originally, I have great respect for
the Texas Rangers and would not want to do anything to
show disrespect to them and their services.

Another reason why I suggest a totally generic badge
with a large obvious Deadlands logo on it.