[DL] Question About the Adventure Abracadabra

Howdy folks, I've got a question for you Marshal types...

Spoiler Space...

More Space...

Space the final frontier...

Ok, in the adventure Abracadabra in the back of the Hucksters book,
how do you allocate damage to the Gulper (a Mojave Rattler) from the
Arab's poison darts. The adventure states that the poison does 10
points of damage per round, but the Gulper's size is 15. The poison
doesn't even do 1 wound.

There may be some first edition information that I'm not familiar
with since I also see a "Hits" category in the back with the NPC and
creature stats that I'm not familiar with.

Thanks for the help.

Robert