Re: [DL] Newbie

Yeah  know Im in Grand Rapids and their are a good deal of Roleplayers here but it seems like everyone play D&D or Vampire. I may have a Champions game startin though. I'd love to play deadlands or Feng Shui....

 Kevin L Stoner <stone1kl@cmich.edu> wrote:

Hey I didnt know Dirk was from Michigan. I am in Mt.
Pleasant and I am currently just 1 game into my first try at
HOE D20, but I usually run my DL D20 games. For some reason
noone played I Syker, I thought I would have to beat em off
with a stick.

Marshal Kevin Stoner