Re: [DL] mental illness/Loco

----- Original Message -----
From: "carl smith" <fishhook79@yahoo.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 9:41 AM
Subject: [DL] mental illness/Loco

> It seems that my posse likes the idea of having everyone escaping from an
insane asylum for the start of an adventure.  For whatever reason they are
all insane to a point and have loco hindrances.  Need ideas or books with
phobias/mental illnesses.  Anyone out there that can help would be greatly
appreciated, as I do not have the free time needed to hang in the library.

> Jacob

WFRP (Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay) had some good stuff about insanities, and
IIRC the older DMG from AD&D had an insanity table.   DND3 DMG might, but
I've not read that book.

Jeff Y.