Re: [DL] New marshall question (hexslinger deck)

thanks for the info everyone, it'll definitely change
things for the better.
btw i'm running a modified version of the "Comin Round
the Mountain" adventure from the Marshall's guide. I
had to change a few things since one of my players
chose to be a Texas Ranger. We started late in the
night so they didn't finish the whole adventure yet,
so they just fought off the train robbers. Anyone run
this have any tips for the next part?
I'll post a summary of the adventure after we finish
if anyone would like to read it.
oh yeah, happy thanksgiving

---dan