[DL] Shane: Epitaph and Savage Worlds

Okay, the front page of the web site talks about the Epitaph #4, but when
should I expect this to come out? Should I ask my LRGS to (pre)order it now?

Same, for the Savage Worlds. I printed off the sheet to take to my LRGS, but
should I do it right now. I mean, when the store owner calls his distributor
this week or next to ask about SW, then they (the distributor) will know
what he wants and not give a "they're out of business" reponse?