Re: OT: "Re: [DL] Stone's stats" OR "Attach a spoiler damnit!"

--- Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:
> > Spoilers. (see, it's easy)

> <SNIP to get a statement out of context>
> > Stone unequivocably qualifies as "sensitive".
> <SNIP to get a statement out of context>
> >
> > Marshal_Black
> >

> I agree wholeheartedly with the need for spoilers.
> But that one sentence
> just jumped out at me.  Pictures of Stone reading
> poetry leaped into my
> head... discussing his feelings... watching Oprah...

Yikes! That's more disturbing than the time someone
tried equating Ronan Lynch with Sonic the Hedgehog.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.