RE: [DL] Huckster curiosity

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Patrick Purcell
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 3:11 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Huckster curiosity

Does anyone know from where I may have come up with
this concept of a rule for hucksters.

Black: You've bitten off a bigger manitou than you can
chew.  It whips you around, hence, something BAD
happens [backlash].

Red: You've pulled out a wussy little manitou, you
whip it around, hence, something GOOD happens [your
hand goes up by 1-2 ranks, for example].

<<Snip>>

The Red Joker is a wild card, that is enough of an advantage in and of
itself. By implementing a shift of even a single hand you run the risk of
making an already potentially overbalanced character moreso.

My suggestion is to not go your route but it's your game. Do what you wanna.

Regards,