RE: [DL] Request For Assistance(Peter King)

This is for Kevin Stoner

Hi There,

I gather you will have read the actual rough draft that was posted a while ago, if you don't mind giving me your email address we can communicate direct, if you want to chip in any story or character ideas please feel free.

Thank you for your interest and assistance (this also goes for anyone else who has answered my request, or anyone who would like to).

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"

"You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun" MARSHAL
"Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK