Re: [DL] You have to pay to play

Thats a real cool idea for an adventure, and it would certainly be
entertaining to see how some of the more ardent white hats react to that
situation.  If I were you I would make them pay with an animal sacrifice.
Maybe they wouldn't have to sacrifice the animal themselves but they would
have to bring it to the demons.  Plus the idea of people paying at the door
with goats would probably lead to some humorous roleplaying.