Re: [DL] RE:Railwars

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:31:48 -0500 "Chuck Pyle" <thepyles@airmail.net>
writes:
> Is anyone out there avidly playing Rail Wars?

Pardon the expression, but Hell yes.  Just painted my fourth and fifth
posses of Young Rattlers last night.  Seeing all of them sitting together
even scares me.

I can only speak for my personal experience, but I do know at least
fifteen fairly die-hard GRW players in Illinois.  If there aren't any
players in your area, it's OK, since it's and easy game to teach, so you
can make your own players pretty quickly.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall there was this one: 'Matters of
great concern should be treated lightly.'  Master Ittei commented,
'Matters of small concern should be treated seriously.'"
-Hakagure