Re: [DL]GURPS

> I just got the Deadlands GURPS dime novel "Aces and Eights".
>
> I havn't read it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else out their has
> had any experience with GURPS, and what did you think? Are there any
> GURPS books that are reallt good and possibly usuful to a Deadlands
> junky?
>
> Dave
The GURPS system is functional, and thats about the most positive thing
you can say for it. The GURPS source books on the other hand are top of
the line for any system. For deadlands I would think thier new steampunk
book, not sure of the name, might be good for mad science ideas, thier
Voodoo book, which I acually own, Has some info on secret sociaties in
general and would be inspirational to a game set in new Orleans.